Wednesday, May 12, 2021

My Experience with e-Comm

  Overall when I first entered e-Comm I wasn't very interested in the program. I was originally going to do animation and graphic design and switched to video last minute. The first projects we did took no time to complete compared to the hours that I put in now to just make a shot look a tiny bit better. The friends I have created over the years have been fantastic and without e-Comm I probably wouldn’t be friends with them today. In sophomore year filming a project was easy and all that we did for editing was just put the clips together and call it good. Now with all the VFX and editing, filming is so quick compared to the editing process. The connections that i've made with these projects has been great too, even if there is someone I may not like, I keep things professional. Overall my experience with e-Comm was a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment